Detecting all ferrous and non-ferrous metallic objects, the Garrett Superwand Metal Detector is ideal for use at government facilities, security operations, hospitals, banks and community events. Users can choose between an audible and silent vibrate/LED lights alarm signal. The easy one-touch button and three-color display operation uses red, green and amber LED lights. Automatically retuning, the Garrett Superwand requires absolutely no adjusting. The rugged injection molded construction features a structurally separate coil for increased impact absorption, yet the Garret Superwand is 18 ounces.
Sleek, slender design delivers precise 360-degree detection. Comes with a two-year warranty.
- One-touch operation with a three-color LED display. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM
- Measures 19 inches L x 3.25 inches W x 1.25 inches D
- Weighs 18.6 ounces
- Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless-steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile provides 8.75-inch scan area 360-degree detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot
- Select either audible or silent vibrating signal
- Uses a 9V battery (not included)