The 4×32 BROWE Combat Optic (BCO) is a state-of-the-art gun scope optic system that delivers highest quality optical glass, high precision machining, with a rugged design ideal for military operators requiring a precision rifle scope, as well as hunters and sportsmen who demand a top-quality military grade gun scope. The Browe BCO riflescope is a purpose designed and built rifle optic ideally suited for tactical scenarios and well suited for military, police and sportsmen. The Browe BCO’s 7075-T6 forged aluminum housing is compact and light weight, enhancing its ability to survive the rigors of field abuse under the most severe environmental conditions.
- Photocell located in the optical path providing great sensitivity and accuracy of the target light that is being transmitted through the optic.
- Single Intuitive Control gives the operator a simple button designed to control the illumination systems on BCO and simulate muscle memory
- A sealed flash port on the back of the battery housing
- Utility port used to update the operating firmware or customize the existing program
- Battery Sensor in SLEEP mode if usage is not detected after four hours
- Optical design is based on an internally adjustable roof prism optical system with an etched glass reticle
- Housing available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, ATACS Camo, and MultiCam
- Mount available in American Defense and LaRue
- Reticle arrows available in your choice of Red, Amber, Blue, or Green